The leaders of HuberWilmot Moving & Storage have been using their combined experience of over 35 years to help residential and commercial customers in Chantilly move into their new place with dedicated services like:
- Local Moving Services
- Long-Distance Moving Services
- Office Moving Services
- Packing & Unpacking Services
- Warehouse Storage Solutions
- Senior Moving Services
- Estate Cleanout Services
- Antique Moving Services
- Gun Safe Moving Services
- Piano Moving Services
Customers have chosen to rely on us for their moving and storage needs in Chantilly and all over Northern Virginia because:
- Our tremendous moving, packing and storage skills are highlighted in our Moving Gallery
- We have Moving Guidelines to help you get prepared before a small or large move
- Our Moving FAQs are designed to help you answer any questions you may have
- We have Moving Specials that rotate, including some that never end!
Now is the best time to book your move with HuberWilmot Moving & Storage. If you’re looking for a new home, office or commercial space within Chantilly, Virginia, we’re here to help. Contact us at (703) 488-7117 or fill out our free quote form to schedule an in-home or virtual survey of your items.
HuberWilmot Moving & Storage has been moving Virginia for over 30 years!
If you’re searching for the best movers in Chantilly, VA, look no further than HuberWilmot Moving & Storage! We are a Virginia-based moving and storage company whose office is located right here in Chantilly.
Alongside Chantilly, we provide moving and storage services for a myriad of other areas including:
We are licensed, insured and bonded to pack, haul and transport your possessions to and from your new destination, or our climate-controlled storage, in a safe and secure manner. Spearheading the HuberWilmot team are two moving and storage veterans with over 35 years of experience in the industry, so you can be sure that your relocation to, from or outside of Chantilly will be handled professionally.
About Chantilly, VA
Located in western Fairfax County, Chantilly sits in the Northern Virginia portion of the Washington metropolitan area approx. 25 miles west of Washington D.C. with a population of roughly 23,000 (per 2010 Census). Chantilly is developing into an upcoming suburban area which offers spacious homes, a great school district and a wonderful community atmosphere for folks looking for a leisurely place to settle down. Fortunately, Chantilly’s placement gives residents that live here a short commute to nearby Washington, D.C. for even more fun places to experience and explore.
Travel is looking a little different given the state of the world, and people are generally sticking closer to home, so why not support the local businesses, restaurants and overall community in Chantilly? The attractions found in Chantilly range from local farmers markets and retail shops to places like the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, the Sully Historic Site, Mustang Sally Brewing Company, Ox Hill Battlefield Park, the Walney Visitor Center and the Amazing Farm Fun at Ticonderoga.
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center: The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near Washington Dulles International Airport is part of the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum at Washington Dulles International Airport in Chantilly. On display are hundreds of air- and spacecraft, along with thousands of small artifacts on display in an open, hangar-like setting.
- Sully Historic Site: Sully Historic Site, also known as Sully Plantation, is both a Virginia landmark and Nationally Registered Historic Place in Chantilly. Completed in 1799, Sully is dedicated to Richard Bland Lee, Northern Virginia’s first Representative to Congress. Today, the Sully Historic Site is furnished with antiquities from the Federal Period and has grown to be more than 120 acres.
- Mustang Sally Brewing Company: Mustang Sally Brewing is an independent craft brewery located in Chantilly that features an open tasting room and frequent unscheduled tours of their facility—just ask the staff! The brewmasters use a 30-barrel Newlands System in their brewhouse to create the delicious lineup of craft beers they sell. Don’t forget to take advantage of the periodic visits from various food trucks, where you’re sure to find something tasty to pair with your brew.
- Ox Hill Battlefield Park: The Ox Hill Battlefield Park was once the site for a major battle during the American Civil War: the Battle of Ox Hill. Also known by its Union name, the “Battle of Chantilly,” the Ox Hill battle was the only major battle fought within Fairfax County. Today, the battlefield is now a public park where you can view two of its most prominent features. The first is a pair of two monuments dedicated to two Union Generals killed during the battle: Isaac Stevens and Philip Kearny. Additionally, there are historical markers placed near the park entrance in honor of the battle and its aftermath.
- Walney Visitor Center/Ellanor C. Lawrence Park: Previously a 1780 farmhouse, the Walney Visitor Center is a public park facility that offers exhibits ranging from live animals to historical and educational programs. When you’re not learning about the over 8,000 years of history, take a stroll along with any number of trails and feel the tranquility of the surrounding nature as you pass through an expansive forest, through streams, meadows and a lotus pond.
CHANTILLY MOVING & STORAGE SERVICES
Moving into or around Chantilly, VA? HuberWilmot Moving & Storage has you covered! Our various residential and commercial moving services ensure that you’ll find the right fit for whatever you need:
Moving within the Northern Virginia area? We can help you with a fast and safe local relocation, across town or over a block.
Long moves require a lot of attention, we’re proud to offer assistance to help you plan and manage your long-distance move so you can focus on what matters most.
Keep your business running during a move. HuberWilmot Moving & Storage can help you relocate your office with minimal downtime and disruptions.
Need long or short-term storage? Your possessions are safe and secure in our climate-controlled storage vaults.
Packing & Unpacking
With the right materials, your items will be safe and sound in their box to avoid damage due to shifting during transport.
Estate Cleanout Services
The HuberWilmot Moving & Storage team can help you clean out your loved one’s estate. We work quickly and professionally to move forward with your life.
Senior Moving Services
Compassion and care are top priority when moving seniors within our community. We help older adults enjoy a stress-free moving experience.
Antique Moving Services
High-value, highly personal items require precision and care to avoid damage. Whether you need storage or relocation, we’ll pack and handle your possessions with the utmost care.
Movers in Chantilly, VA
Now is the best time to start booking your move now!
Whether you need help relocating your home or office, you can count on HuberWilmot Moving & Storage because:
- The owners, Eric Wilmot & Karl Huber, have over 35 years of moving and storage experience.
- Our movers, packers and drivers are fully licensed, insured and given background and drug screenings.
- We are certified by the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) as ProMovers.
- We are screened & approved as top-rated movers by HomeAdvisor.
- We are 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winners.
Book your move now by filling out our free quote form or contact a local Chantilly moving representative at (703) 488-7117.