Northern Virginia to West Virginia Movers
Moving across state lines from Northern Virginia to West Virginia? Make the long-distance move simple with HuberWilmot Moving & Storage. We make this happen with the following list of moving services:
- Full-Service and Labor-Only Moving Options
- Perfect Fit for Residential and Commercial Moves
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Warehouse Storage with Climate Control and 24/7 Surveillance
There are plenty of reasons why we are the top option. Here are just a few of the things that set HuberWilmot apart:
- Independently-Owned and Operated
- No Hidden Costs
- Fully Licensed, USDOT 3444872
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Workman’s Comp
Request your free quote today by filling out our simple Free Quote Form. For any questions, give us a call at (703) 488-7117
HuberWilmot Moving & Storage is the long-distance moving company that you can trust to take you from Northern Virginia to West Virginia. Not only do we have an expert crew, but we have a staff that is dedicated to providing top-quality customer care.
Our Northern Virginia to West Virginia Moving Services
We offer a wide range of moving services. These are built from our experience, with long-distance moving in mind. These moving offerings include the following:
- Our moving services can cover your entire move with a full-service moving option or you can just get what you need with our labor-only moving services.
- We handle your residential and commercial moves with flexible moving services built to handle any type of move.
- HuberWilmot crew members are experts in packing and unpacking. These services are built for your convenience, allowing for a completely hands-free move.
- By storing your items with our warehouse storage, you get access to the variety of security measures that we have in place, such as climate control and 24/7 surveillance.
These are completely tailored to meet your needs. Whether you only need some moving help or you want professionals to handle every aspect of your move, HuberWilmot is your top option.
Comparing Virginia and West Virginia
Despite their close proximity, there are a lot of differences between Virginia and West Virginia that will affect your move. These include:
- Population: West Virginia has a population density of 77.1 people per square mile, compared to 202.6 people per square mile in Virginia. So, expect wide a wide open area in your new home state.
- Nature: While Virginia is a beautiful state, with miles and miles of coastline along with beautiful parks, there’s a reason West Virginia is so well known for its nature. From the Blackwater Falls to Seneca Rocks, there is no shortage of places to see.
- Cost of Living: Looking at the cost of living by comparing states doesn’t provide an accurate look, so we’ll look at it by comparing Richmond, VA and Charleston, WV. Overall, Charleston, WV is 15% cheaper to live in than Richmond.
Be sure to keep these key differences in mind as you prepare for your move, such as planning your budget and what you will do when you move in.
What to Look for in Out-of-State Movers
When looking for long-distance movers to take you to West Virginia, you will find that there are a ton of options out there. To help narrow down the field and bring you one step closer to finding the best moving company for you, we put together this list of what to look for in out-of-state movers:
- No Interstate Affiliation: Being independent allows moving companies to operate more efficiently. With an independent mover, you get a moving company that completes your whole move with one truck and one crew.
- Correct Licenses: For a move that crosses state lines, you need to find the USDOT number. This is necessary for long-distance moves. You can typically find these license numbers in the footer of your potential mover’s site.
- No Hidden Costs: Moving from state to state can get expensive. Too many movers take advantage of this by adding more and more costs that you don’t see until it’s too late. Focus your search on movers that promise no hidden costs.
With these tips, you are one step closer to working with the moving partner that fits your needs.
Request Your Long-Distance Moving Estimate
With HuberWilmot, you are moving with a long-distance moving company that is fully licensed (USDOT 3444872), fully insured (General Liability and Workers Comp), and entirely independent from any franchise or van line. Plus, you can feel confident knowing that we have absolutely no hidden costs.
Request your Northern Virginia to West Virginia moving estimate today. To send in your request to HuberWilmot, all you have to do is fill out our simple Free Moving Estimate Form. You can give us a call at (703) 488-7117 for any questions that you may have.