Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania Movers
Looking for a mover to take you from Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania? Look no further than HuberWilmot, the moving company that can take you across state lines with peace of mind. We handle your move with our expert moving services, including:
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Full-Service and Labor-Only Options
- Expert Packing and Unpacking
- Warehouse Storage with Climate Control
Here are just a few of the many reasons why you can feel confident with HuberWilmot as your trusted long-distance movers:
- Highly Rated by Past Customers
- Certified ProMovers by the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference
- Fully Licensed, USDOT 3444872
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Workman’s Comp
Get your free quote today. All you have to do is fill out our online quote form to request yours. For any questions, give us a call at (703) 488-7117.
Here at HuberWilmot, we place a high value on providing you with a top-quality move while delivering professional customer care. Moving long-distance, from Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania, can be unpredictable. That’s why you need a full-service moving company like HuberWilmot to be there throughout your moving experience with all of the services that you may need.
Our Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania Moving Services
Every move is unique, which is why you need moving services that are tailored to match exactly what your needs are. Our moving experts will work with you to help determine the best plan for your move.
In order to be flexible enough to be your perfect moving match, we offer an extensive range of moving services. Here are just a few of our offerings:
- We handle all types of moves, whether that involves moving your home, such as a house or apartment, or moving your business, whether that is an office or other commercial building.
- While we are experts in full-service moving, with a number of options to give you a hands-free move, we also offer labor-only options so that you can get professional help, as-needed for your Do-It-Yourself move.
- Our crew of expertly-trained packers are able to handle all of your packing, or just the packing for a few key items while minimizing the potential for damage. We also handle unpacking to ensure your convenience for your move-in.
- Your items can be stored safely with our warehouse storage. We have a variety of measures in place to ensure security, such as climate control and 24/7 surveillance.
When moving across state lines, it is incredibly important to consider the services that your potential mover offers. By going with a moving company that has full-service options, even if you don’t think that you need everything that they offer, you are covered in case anything comes up.
Comparing Virginia and Pennsylvania
To properly plan for your move, make sure that you understand the state-to-state differences that you will come across between Virginia and Pennsylvania. As movers that have experience moving between the two states, here are some of the key differences to keep in mind:
- Home Costs: According to 24/7 Wall St., the average cost of a single-family house in Pennsylvania is $240,658, compared to the price of $335,198 in Virginia. Keep that in mind when planning your new budget.
- Median Household Income: While costs such as housing may be higher, you may find more opportunity in Virginia, as the average household income is $76,398, compared to $63,627 in Pennsylvania.
- Culture: Despite these states being fairly close geographically, they fall into two distinct regions, as Virginia is considered a Southern state, while Pennsylvania is Northeastern. Expect to see slight differences in food, values, and fashion among the locals.
These two states are similar in a number of ways, but there are a few differences that are important to truly understand as you prepare to make Pennsylvania your new home state.
Get Your Free Quote from HuberWilmot
Choose HuberWilmot for a moving company that you can feel confident in partnering with. You can rest assured knowing that we are fully licensed (USDOT 3444872) and fully insured (General Liability/Workers Comp), as well as family-owned and operated. You don’t have to take our word on how well we are suited for your Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania move, you can simply take a look at all of our Online Reviews.
To make your long-distance moving process even simpler, we offer completely free moving quotes. To get yours, all you have to do is send in your request via our Free Quote Form. For any questions that you have, or simply to learn more about our Northern Virginia to Pennsylvania