Movers Arlington, VA
HuberWilmot Moving & Storage is located in Northern Virginia and offers moving and storage services to Arlington and the surrounding areas in the form of:
- Local Moving
- Long-Distance Moving
- Warehouse Storage
- Unpacking & Packing
- Senior Moving
- Antique Moving
- Estate Cleanout
Our professionally trained Arlington movers can ensure a successful relocation to, from and within Arlington, Virgnia because:
- We have over 35 years of expertise in the moving & storage industry
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We are a certified ProMover by the American Moving & Storage Association
- We are family-owned and operated
- We use clean, protective pads to protect your belongings and your home
For more information on how HuberWilmot Moving & Storage can turn your Arlington, VA move into a success, call us today at (703) 488-7117 or book your move by filling our quote form.
HuberWilmot Moving & Storage has been moving Virginia for over 30 years!
You’ve heard it before, “moving is stressful.” The logistics of the move alone, not counting the personal errands, can weigh on your mind and often slow down the moving process which can result in a poorly planned and executed relocation.
At HuberWilmot Moving & Storage, we take pride in helping people like you relocate in Arlington, Virginia, and all-over Northern Virginia. We have over 35 years of moving and storage expertise so you can feel confident in knowing that our moving and storage services are handled by professionally trained moving and storage crewmembers.
Moving to Arlington, VA
Located just west of Washington, DC, Arlington is the perfect midway point between the booming urban life in the capital and the surrounding suburban and rural areas. Arlington has roughly 220,000 residents living within its borders and plenty of amenities ranging from walking and biking tours to sightseeing any number of monuments, statues and other historical landmarks.
With the announcement that Amazon will be opening their second headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, there has been quite the influx of residents. So, we thought it helpful to inform you about some of our favorite things to do in Arlington, Virginia.
ARLINGTON, VA MOVING & STORAGE SERVICES
We provide our customers an array of services to fit their needs including:
A successful local move means being able to handle small apartment moves, large mansion-like moves and all other homes in between. From beginning to end, we’ll help pack/unpack, load, haul and unload your items safely at your destination.
If moving out-of-state seems like too big a task to handle alone—don’t. HuberWilmot Moving & Storage are licensed and insured to help you prepare and manage your next long-distance move no matter where you’d like to go.
Running an office while trying to handle a relocation can be overwhelming. Small and large businesses alike should let a professional office mover handle their next relocation. With less downtime and minimal disruptions, you can return to work quickly by letting HuberWilmot Moving & Storage do what we do best.
Are you staging your home or office? Renovating your space and need long- or short-term storage? We can help you with all your storage needs. Our climate-controlled and 24/7 secure warehouse storage ensures that your items remain safe, secure and easily accessible when you need them the most.
Packing & Unpacking
Not everyone’s an expert at packing and unpacking. Luckily for you, the crewmembers from HuberWilmot Moving & Storage know how to properly pack your items to utilize all space within the container to avoid shifting during hauling and transportation.
Estate Cleanout Services
Here at HuberWilmot Moving & Storage, we provide specialty services for you whether you need a gun safe or piano moved to an estate cleanout, we can take care of it for you.
What to do in Arlington, VA
- Visit Washington, DC! It’s hard not to mention DC when we’re discussing Arlington because, not only do they share a transit system, they’re basically right next to each other. Visit the Smithsonian Natural History Museum or take a trip to the Nationals Park ballpark to experience fun and competitive sporting events.
- Observe Arlington National Cemetery: The United States military cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, is a national cemetery established during the Civil War and has over 624 acres of patriots buried here, beginning with those in the Civil War.
- Take a stroll through Theodore Roosevelt Island Park: A memorial to the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt Island Park was transformed to mimic a “real forest” due to Mason’s Island (previous name) being neglected and overgrown. Today, you can admire the natural landscape of the park by joining a ranger for a guided walk every weekend.
- Shop ‘til you drop at The Village at Shirlington: This shopping center was the first large shopping center to open in the area, and one of the first ones overall in the United States. Treat yourselves in any number of boutiques, eateries and shops within the Village at Shirlington.
- Catch a show at the Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse: This historic 1930’s Art Deco Theater has been converted into a restaurant/theater setting with a full menu and full bar service. Enjoy hilarious comedy shows and entertaining musical acts with affordable ticket pricing options.
Arlington, VA Moving & Storage Quote
Northern Virginia has so many moving companies nearby it’s difficult to know who to trust. Don’t stress out, let HuberWilmot Moving & Storage help! We are known for our high-rated customer service, our promptness, and our courteous professionalism in getting the job done right.
Call us at (703) 488-7117 or fill out our quote form to request your Arlington, Virginia moving quote today.