At HuberWilmot Moving & Storage, we’re with you every step of the way. From planning your move to close out and storage options, we’re proud to offer full-service office moving services to companies of all shapes and sizes.
Our goal is to help businesses and industrial offices in moving office equipment, devices, furnishings, machines and more to another place of their choosing for their operation.
We service all over Northern Virginia and it makes no difference what city, town or village your office or plant is in, simply request a free estimate or contact our office at email@example.com and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff will reach out to discuss your office moving needs.
OFFICE MOVING PROCESS
- Planning Phase
Once you’ve contacted us, an office moving advocate will be in touch to help you plan and coordinate your office move. We’ll take into consideration your schedule and create a custom plan fit to minimize downtime and decrease interruptions.
- Disposal Phase
Ensure you’re shredding important documents safely and securely if you no longer need them. Additionally, HuberWilmot Moving & Storage can help store your sensitive documents and archival needs.
- Labeling Phase
A properly labeled box can make all the difference in the world to a moving team. This helps our moving team know which items are to be moved if the item is heavy and requires additional assistance or the proper placement of your items at your new destination.
- Electronics Moving Phase
Our certified tech moving crew can safely and securely move any electronic equipment. We’ll ensure cords remain tangle-free and your computers, screens, fax machines and more are properly protected during transportation.
- Moving Day Phase
From beginning to end, we’ll help fine-tune your moving process utilizing disassembly and reassembly of your office furniture and equipment. Feel free to ask for help rearranging your office space during moving day.
- Post-Office Moving Phase
If you don’t have space in your new office for extra furniture and/or workstations, let us handle your sudden need for storage. Whether it’s short-term or long-term storage, we can accommodate your needs.
HOW MUCH DOES OFFICE MOVING COST
Every company considers moving expenses before ordering office moving services.
It is preferable to get the maximum quality and number of services for minimum prices and HuberWilmot Moving & Storage agrees. We do our best to make an office move as comfortable and well-organized as possible.
Every business, large and small, can expect office moving costs depending on several conditions:
- The volume and weight of the items to be moved
- The distance for a truck to cover
- Type of office move (small business, large industrial plant, medical facilities, etc.)
- Type of insurance preferred
- Providing packing materials
- Ordering any extra services
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST OFFICE MOVERS
If your company requires office moving and storage solutions, you’ll want to do your fair share of research on choosing an optimal office mover.
Here are several tips to consider on how to prevent mistakes in choosing the right company:
- Research the company, take note of their services and review their reputation. Look at Google or Yelp reviews, how they respond and if they are accredited on BBB.
- Compare estimates among different moving companies.
- Check the licenses and registration. A credible moving company will be able to show you that they are certified to move you, your office and everything in between.
- Look for recommendations from friends, family and coworkers. Typically, friendly recommendations net the best results.
However, if you don’t have time for that, feel free to contact our staff and you will see that our company meets all the requirements above.
PREPARING FOR MY OFFICE MOVE
The first and most important thing for business owners who plan a move is warning the employees and clients about this decision.
If you are going to move a business for the first time and you want to complete this process successfully, look through the following tips on how to get prepared for it:
- Set your moving budget. To avoid overspending, create an achievable budget and take into consideration any extra expenses such as fees for moving out early.
- Review your current property lease. If you’re leaving early, you may want the property inspected prior to the move and after to assess if any damages occurred during the move.
- Pull together a planning team. Designate an internal leader to help plan and manage the move before, during and after moving day.
- Let all internal/external parties know about your move. Create a list of clients, employees and utilities you’re paying for and notify each one about your relocation. Take the time to fix your Google My Business information and post signs on at your old property to let everyone know.
- Create an inventory. Make a list of all furniture and equipment you have and double-check your items before and after the move.
- Create a detailed floor plan. Ensure the detailed floor plan lays out which items should go where and that your advocates have a copy of the plan to help them move quicker and with more efficiency. Consider changing the layout in various places around the new space.
GET MY OFFICE MOVING ESTIMATE!
Our team of moving experts understands that each office move is different, and that’s why we will always go the distance to cover any conditions unique to your relocation.
We’ll do whatever it takes to make sure your moving experience is up to par with your expectations.
We’re committed to professionalism with every local or long-distance office move. Each member of our team is professionally trained, fully licensed, and insured, so you can be sure your business is in safe hands.
For more information on how our moving services can help you right now, fill out our free quote form or contact us at (703) 488-7117 to get your office move underway.